We appreciate the trust you place in us and this is why we have set up the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Kindly go through the following statement to know about our information gathering and broadcasting practices.
Gathering personally identifiable information and other information
• When you use our Website, we gather and store your personal information which is provided by you routinely. Our fundamental goal in doing so is to offer you a safe, efficient, smooth and personalized experience. This enables us to provide services and features that meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and effortless. More importantly, while we’re at it, we collect personal information from you that we consider imperative for achieving this purpose.
• In general, you can go through the website without disclosing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you provide us with your personal information, you are no more anonymous to us. Wherever possible, we indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. You have the option to not furnish information by choosing not to use a particular service on the website. We may automatically keep a track on certain information about you based on your behaviour on our website. We utilize this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to understand, protect and serve our users in a better way. This information is consolidated and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL you are to go to (whether this URL is on our website or not), your browser information, and your IP address.
• In case you opt to buy something from the website, we gather information about your buying behaviour.
• If you make a transaction with us, we collect certain additional information, like your billing address, your credit / debit card number and your credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information via cheques or money orders, be assured only the allowed information – no passwords or PINs would be captured.
• If you choose to draft messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or give us your feedback, we will gather that information you provide to us. We keep this information with us for times when it is necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
• In case you send us personal correspondence, like emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on your website, we might collect such information into a file specific to you.
• We do garner personally identifiable information (name, phone number, email address, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account. While you can browse certain sections of our website without becoming to registered member, certain activities (like placing an order) requires registration. We use your contact information to send across you offers basis your previous orders and interests.
• Use of Population / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In order to continually enhance our product and service offerings, we gather and deeply analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website.
We recognize and use your IP address to help understand problems with our server, and to manage our website. Your IP address is also used for identifying you and for collecting larger demographic information.
We will, at times, ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys might ask for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, income level, or age). We put to use this data to customize your experience at our website, endowing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to show content as per your preferences.
• Information that we gather
Our website's online requisition form needs users to provide us with contact information (like your name, e-mail address and contact number). You are required to provide a valid e-mail address at the time of registration and select a username or alias that represents your identity on the website. Certain information, like your name, e-mail address and contact number are collected to validate your identity and for use as account numbers in our system, among other things. E-mail addresses, Geo-locations, intellectual property, listings viewed, any information incorporated in the “Contact Us” form or any other form showed in any section of the website are also collected.
• External links on website
Our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, content or resources. We take no charge on the resources or websites by other parties on our website. You acknowledge and confirm that we are not responsible for any such external sites or resources, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
• Use of your information
Your contact information is also used to contact you as and when necessary. We also make use of your IP address to help identify problems with our server, and to manage our website. Your IP address is also employed to help diagnose you and to collect broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help shield our partners and ourselves from frauds. We will keep enhancing our security procedures as new technology becomes available. We may release your personal information to a third-party in order to comply with a Court Order or other legal procedures, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is imperative to comply with the law; prevent approaching physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or breach of Our Terms of Service. We may open up personally identifiable information to parties to comply with our Copyright Policy as mentioned in the Terms of Service as we, in our sole circumspection, believe imperative or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we may disclose name, address, country, phone number, email address and company name.
You further confirm that the website may contain information which is kept confidential by us and that you will not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is kept confidential and therefore will not be revealed to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unwanted mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in regard with the provision of agreed services and products.
Personal and Sensitive Information - We are gathering your device and personal information into this app. Mission of this information is to stop multiple sign up with a single device so that we can give benefits to a substantial number of users. This information will help us to stop the misuse of apps and website.
• Our disclosure of your information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to any third party. However, the following describes some of the manners that your personally identifiable information could be disclosed.
• External Service Providers: There may be numerous services offered by external service providers that help you use our website. If you choose to use these voluntary services, and while doing so, divulge information to the external service providers, and/or give them the permission to gather information about you, then their use of your information is decided by their private policy.
• Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, and also other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) divulge any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole circumspection, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that’s illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
• Accessing, reviewing and changing your profile
Post registration, you can review and make changes in the information you submitted, except for your display name, during registration. If you alter any information, we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information like your Email ID, etc. To delete your profile so that others cannot see it, contact our customer support team at +91-9013330257
We will keep in our files the information you have requested to delete for some circumstances, like resolving disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforcing our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely deleted from our databases due to technical and legal restraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information would be completely wiped off from our databases in regard to your requests.
• Other information collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be saved against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from illegitimate access by members in and out of the company. We do not suggest the transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the website to any third party. Users are advised to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We diligently follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted with us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore confirm that any security violations beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
• Your consent
• Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are submitted under the terms and conditions.